Sunday, November 17, 2013

Monday Muses- Green Eggs And Ham



          Milan Castro                                                                                                              Nov.17th, 2013
808                                                                                                                                              ELA
Monday Muses- My favorite Children’s book

            When I was younger, I used to have speech delay. So, I went to a school that specializes in curing it. And during the year, we started reading the book “Green Eggs and Ham” by Dr. Seuss. During class, we would read the book all together and discuss it. Then at the end of the unit, the class had a party!
            Everyone sat down and we waited to be served. In honor of finishing the book, we ate green eggs and ham! (Since we were in Pre-K, we didn’t know that the eggs were dyed green). It was delicious! And everyone had such a great time with it!
            This story relevant to me now in life because the book taught me to be very curious and eager to try new things. You never know what you might like until you try it!

1 comment:

  1. I think that it was good how you used the book to connect to a moment in your life and i liked how you ended with a meaningful lesson.

    ReplyDelete